Request for HOA Documents Disclosure Assistance
Before You Begin:
The following secure form grants AO the authority to obtain your homeowner association disclosures on your behalf.
It will ask you the following, so please have this information on hand:
- Your real estate agent's name, company, phone and email.
- Your title company's name, city and closer's name and email, if available.
- Homeowner association(s) account number, login user names and passwords.
- Terms of your current sales contract, if you are under contract, describing:
- Which parties are paying for HOA documents and the status letter / payoff letter.
- HOA documents' need-by date.
- Closing date.
To complete the form, click the "Click Here to Complete Agreement On-line" link at the end of these instructions.
Shortly following form submittal, you will receive an email from us. We will be in touch with you and your real estate agent all along the way to delivering your complete and accurate disclosure package.
Online Homeowner Special Agency Agreement Request Form Instructions:
1) Click the "Click Here to Complete Agreement On-line" link (at the end of these instructions).
2) A new page will open requesting your Name and Email address - Please be sure your email address is correct, as a link to the signed document will be send to that address.
3) The blank form will then appear for you to complete.
4) When you reach the signature area, click in the signature field and either sign with your mouse or use “Type Signature” and “Apply”.
5) Once ALL required fields have been completed, a SUBMIT SIGNATURE button will appear at the bottom right of the page allowing you to SUBMIT.
6) Once submitted, a final window will open with the completed agreement.
7) The DOWNLOAD button in the window will allow you to download a copy of the signed agreement. Just close the browser window or tab and you are done.